In accordance with article 68 of the amended Electoral Code, the electors of the City of Differdange are called to vote on 08/10/2023 between 8 am and 2 pm to participate in the election of 23 members of the Chamber of Deputies.
It is compulsory to bring an identity document and to present it at the polling station.
According to article 89, paragraph 1 of the Electoral Code, voting is compulsory. According to article 89, paragraph 3 of the same law, the following are excused by right
- Voters who, at the time of the election, reside in a municipality other than that in which they are called to vote;
- Voters over 75 years of age;
- voters under guardianship.
At least five days before the poll, the College of Burgomasters and Aldermen sends each elector an information letter stating the day, opening and closing times of the poll, the building in which the polling station is located and, if there are several stations in one building, the name of the station in which the elector is called to vote.
Invitation and instructions
How to vote
Breakdown of polling stations
- Offices 1,2,3,4,5 → Absentee voting
- Offices 6,7,8,9,10,11 → Ecole des filles de Differdange , 16, rue Emile Mark L-4620 Differdange
- Offices 12,13,14,15,16,17,18 → Ecole Place des Alliés, 2, rue John Castegnaro L-4639 Differdange
- Offices 19,20,21,22 → Niederkorn: Ecole des garçons, 1, rue Pierre Gansen L-4570 Niederkorn
- Offices 23,24,25 → Niederkorn: Mathendahl School, 30, rue du Castel L-4525 Niederkorn
- Offices 26,27,28,29 → Oberkorn: School “rue Prince Henri” 18, rue Prince Henri L-4579 Oberkorn