Esch-sur-Alzette Europen Capital Of Culture
A- A+

Police ask for assistance: report a crime


Anyone who has been involved in or witnessed a crime (e.g. theft, burglary, vandalism, assault) should always contact the police as soon as possible and file a complaint. The police can only take action and improve our coexistence if the crime has been reported.

Thank you for your assistance!



Police station Differdange
10, rue Pasteur
L-4642 Differdange
T: 244 53 1000 // Emergency number: 113

Report theft online


Audio playback of the page content is active.

Stop playback