Short registration guide:
Registration for the school year will take place from February 26, 2024 to March 8, 2024. Maison relais registration forms (early years/cycle 1 and cycles 2 to 4) will only be available on the same page during the registration period.
- You can register from your smart phone, tablet or computer (fixed or laptop).
- Click on the link corresponding to your child’s cycle to open the form.
- Fill in the boxes with the requested information/contact details.
- Required fields are marked with a red asterisk *.
- Clarifications/explanations for certain boxes in the form are marked with an information icon (i).
- Requested supporting documents can be in PDF, Word, JPEG (photo) format.
- The form will only be sent if the mandatory information/contact details have been filled in – otherwise, the missing information will be displayed in red.
- One registration per child. Multiple registrations are not possible.
- When you indicate the street in which you live, the form will automatically display the appropriate maison relais. In some cases, you will be offered two maisons relais: the one in Differdange and a second one (Oberkorn or Fousbann) if there is a change of school district.
In case of doubt or ignorance of the school sector, a document summarizing all zones and streets can be consulted at any time here.
After sending your application, an automatic confirmation of receipt will be sent to the e-mail address entered under the section “Parent/Tuteur – Premiere personne”. Please do not reply to it (no-reply).
Reminder: your application does not automatically entitle you to a place in the maison relais. Places will be allocated according to the ROI criteria for the current school year, which will remain the same for the 2023/2024 school year, as well as available places. Moreover, a registration on the first day will not mean an advantage over a registration on the last day.
Although partial gratuity in non-formal education facilities has been introduced, adherence to the childcare voucher scheme is still required.
Download the “certificat d’emploi 2024-2025”