Traffic and mobility

A- A+

Contact information:

Department of traffic and mobility

Stefan LAFONTAINE  58771 – 1485
Jennifer DI VITA  58771 – 1487

Department of traffic and mobility

If you need to occupy public roads during a building site or a move, it is essential to inform the council of aldermen. Each request must be submitted, duly completed, at least 5 working days before the start of the work. It is without prejudice to any other authorisation that may be necessary for the execution of the work.



Audio playback of the page content is active.

Stop playback