Administrative procedures

Accomodation certificate


Do you want to register in Differdange, but you don’t own or rent an apartment?

In that case, you have to present us with a certificate of accommodation duly completed and signed by the owner.

Download the accommodation certificate


Further information

Citizens office
T.: 58 77 1 -01

During office hours (7.30 am  – 12 pm and 1.30 pm  – 5 pm)


Audio playback of the page content is active.

Stop playback