Administrative procedures

Certificate of extended residence

The certificate of extended residence (former household composition) provides information on the spouse/partner and the children of the person concerned. This document can be requested when completing certain administrative procedures.


  1. The residence certificate is issued free of charge by our citizens office (Biergeramt) upon presentation of a valid identity document.
  2. The generation of the certificate is also possible via The certificate can thus be downloaded free of charge in PDF format. To generate the certificate, the user has to log in to his private area of under “my data” and click on the “generate” button.
  3. The certificates of extended residence can also be requested by using the online form below.

Demande de certificat de résidence élargi


Further information

Citizens office
T.: 58 77 1 -01

During office hours (8 am  – 11.30 am and 1.30 pm  – 4.30 pm)

Online procedures are to be preferred.


Audio playback of the page content is active.

Stop playback