- Vans of the category N1 (camionnette), who are equipped with the van parking sticker are exempt from the prohibition to park on car parks marked “vignette camionnettes applicable” (chapter II of the current traffic regulations).
- The sticker is issued by the municipal administration upon request for a period of 12 months; it is renewable upon request. The sticker is issued in the name of the applicant for an unlimited number of vehicles per sticker. The validity of the sticker is limited to the indicated expiry date.
- The sticker fee is determined by a tax regulation. The sticker is only issued after payment of this fee.
- To exempt the driver of a vehicle from the parking prohibition, the sticker must be displayed on the inside of the vehicle’s windscreen, on the passenger side, in a manner that its front side can be read from the outside.
- If it is found that a sticker is being misused or not in accordance with these provisions, the sticker in question must be returned to the issuing authority upon request.
- The sticker bears the following information:
- emblem of the city of Differdange
- notation: ‘Vignette de Camionnette’ «C»
- validity period of the sticker
- control number of the sticker
- 500 € per year
- 45 € per month
The sticker can be requested from the customer service department