If you wish to receive the invoices of the municipality only by e-mail (paperless), you must request the paper invoice waiver from our customer service department. This means that you will no longer receive paper bills by post.
The electronic invoice works for all the municipality’s invoices, with the exception of those for childcare facilities (e.g. Maison Relais). Please note that this free service is only possible in combination with a direct debit order, except for professionals.
Invoices are sent to you via the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The first time you receive an e-mail, it may end up in the spam folder, so remember to check your spam folder.
To subscribe to paperless invoices:
- go the customer service department, contact the department by phone (T. 58 77 1-1730) or by e-mail
- or return the following documents by post (please specify the reference number from your last municipal invoice):
- the waiver request for paper invoices, duly completed and signed
- the direct debit mandate, duly completed and signed
- a relevant certificate of banking details (relevé d’identité bancaire) from your bank
The request for a paper-invoice waiver is not final and can be revoked at any time.