Please note the opening hours:
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday to Friday from 10.30 am to 5.30 pm.
- Saturday from 9.30 am to 5 pm
- last entry to the site: 15 min before closing
The Differdange recycling park is located on the Gadderscheier industrial site. Only private households and companies established in the municipality of Differdange are allowed to use the recycling park.
In order to use the services of the recycling park, an access card is required. The issue and replacement of access cards for the recycling park is carried out at the Differdange customer service department, located at town hall (40, avenue Charlotte).
The recycling center is open:
- Tuesday to Friday: 10.30 am to 5.30 pm.
- Saturday: 9.30 am to 5 pm
Please note: last entry to the site is 15 min before closing time.
Accepted waste and materials
Recyclable materials and the following substances are accepted:
- clean cardboard
- hollow glass of all colors (bottles)
- flat glass (framed and unframed windows), mirrors
- PVC window or door frames with or without glass
- scrap and metals
- biodegradable products (grass and branches)
- treated and untreated wood (no more than 1m3 )
- porcelain, earthenware—rubble container
- earth and rubble—fee of 5 €/m3 if quantity deposited exceeds 1m3
- plates, bricks and plaster waste—fee of 5 €/m3 if the quantity deposited exceeds 1m3
- bulky waste—fee of 20 €/m3 if quantity deposited exceeds 1m3
- car, bicycle, motorcycle tires with or without rims—tax of 2,5 €/car tyre
- small and large appliances—professional appliances against payment
- refrigerators and freezers
- transparent PET bottles
- colored PET bottles
- plastic bottles (HDPE)
- yoghurt and plant pots
- TetraPak packages
- plastic sheets (HDPE / PELD)
- plastic bags (Ecosac)
- aluminium packaging
- clean styrofoam (EPS)
- cork stoppers, plastic stoppers, metal caps
- electric wires
- clothes and shoes
- second-hand items
- hazardous waste (Superdreckskëscht): paints, oils, greases, oil filters, aerosol cans, solvents, chemicals (acids), pesticides, fertilizers, medicines, syringes, car batteries, batteries, lighters, fire extinguishers, light bulbs, neon tubes, LEDs, fire extinguishers, printer cartridges, data carriers (cassettes, CDs), bituminous waste, oil heaters, asbestos and Eternit (quantity < 30 litres)
The recycling yard only accepts tires without rims. Tires with rims can be handed in at the company Ecotec located next to the recycling park for €2.5 per tyre.
Waste and materials not accepted
- household rubbish
It is strongly advised to sort all your waste in advance at your home in order not to disrupt the smooth running of the recycling park and to save time during your visit to the park.
The recycling park in Differdange is equipped with a second-hand shop, where you can hand in intact and repairable second-hand items, which can then be taken away free of charge.