The Maison des conflits is a neighbourhood and family mediation service for all people living in the municipality of Differdange who are experiencing a conflict.
- Examples of neighbourhood conflicts: noise, plantations, damage, hygiene, property rights, or others.
- Examples of family conflicts: relationship between a couple, between parents and children, between parents and grandparents or others.
Through dialogue, mediation invites the parties concerned to seek satisfactory solutions for everyone.
- is a voluntary approach;
- provides a neutral framework;
- promotes a climate of dialogue and cooperation;
- makes it possible to build a solution that satisfies everyone;
- is confidential.
- are professionals trained in mediation;
- are impartial third parties outside the conflict;
- are subject to professional secrecy.
The advantages of the service
- The service is free of charge.
- It is a real alternative to traditional court.
- It will allow you to regain a serene living environment.
- Mediation can be conducted in Luxembourgish, German, French and Portuguese.