Maps – Public parking and residential parking areas
Please note: Continuous parking without moving the vehicle for more than 48 hours is prohibited throughout the city!
It is strictly forbidden to reproduce the sticker in any way whatsoever. In case of reproduction by photocopy or any other means, the original of the vignette will be removed without prejudice to any possible legal proceedings. The offender will no longer be entitled to claim a new vignette for the duration of one year. In the event of a repeat offense, the right to obtain a sticker is definitively terminated.
For holders of a sticker for zones “D” (Differdange) and “O” (Oberkorn)
The residential parking sticker is valid for the area of the indicated locality and for the vehicle with the corresponding registration number. It gives the right to park in the blue zone without limitation of the time limit indicated on the traffic signs. It gives the right to free residential parking in the paid zone without limitation of parking time.
For holders of a sticker for zones “N” (Niederkorn), “F” (Fousbann) and “PF” (Plateau Funiculaire)
The residential parking sticker is valid for the area of the indicated locality and for the vehicle with the corresponding registration number. It gives the right to park in the blue zone without limitation of the time limit indicated on the traffic signs.
Visitor sticker (no more than 2 stickers per household)
On presentation of supporting documents, a visitor’s sticker may be issued for a maximum of three months per year and a maximum of two cars per sticker to persons staying with a resident for a longer period. Each sticker may be issued for several periods, but their total may not exceed three months in the same year and per household for all residents of the municipality.
- The sticker must be clearly visible behind the windscreen.
- In the event of a change of residence of the holder and in the event of the sale or transfer of the vehicle, the holder of the sticker must return it with the relating information to the municipal administration (B.P. 12, L- 4501 Differdange).
- Any request for a new sticker is made upon presentation of the vehicle’s registration document.
- When it is found that a permit is used improperly or not in conformity with the provisions of the traffic regulations of the city of Differdange, or that a permit was obtained on the basis of inaccurate information provided at the time of the application, the permit in question must be returned to the issuing administration when requested by it.
- No reimbursement of the tax collected can be demanded from a beneficiary when he or she is deprived of his or her right due to a sanction imposed by the municipal administration for having violated the traffic regulations of the city of Differdange.
Tariff – Residential sticker
Residential parking permits (sticker)
First sticker/ vignette valid for two cars, free of charge
Second and third sticker/vignette (valid for one car)
- 60 € per year
- 5 € per month
(max. 2 / houshold)
- 1 week: 7,50 €
- 1 month: 25 €
- 3 months: 60 €
Permit for professional vehicles
Permits for cars, vans and other professional vehicles, as defined in the general traffic regulations:
(max. 5 / construction in progress)
- 1 month: 80 €
- 3 months: 200 €
- 6 months: 360 €
- 12 months: 600 €
- 5 € per month (must be renewed every 6 months if necessary)
Contact & infos
City of Differdange
40, avenue Charlotte
B.P 12 – L-4501 Differdange
T. 58 77 1-01
Monday to Friday: from 7.30 am to 12 pm
and from 1.30 pm to 5 pm
The citizens office is also open on Saturday morning
from 9 am to 11 am